Thursday, October 1, 2009

T-Pain Apology Song




OK..first off T-pain..u cant even rap...stay to Auto-tune...and what the hell r u talking bout you the only one in the game with dark skinned girls in ya videos.....you have dropped "Buy me a Drink" and "Im in a love with a Stripper" now if that is portraying dark skinned black women in a good way then ....well someone tell me. Now you apologizing to Jay..he aint even diss you..Seriously theres a lot of head giving going on in the HipHop game...theres a reason why 20 outta my favorite 25 songs are from either Jay or Ye....(other 5 belong to Jason mraz and 50...with Drake, Wayne, Ye, and EM on Forever) Back to t-Pain...sit your ass down dude....no one really care about u besides when u use ur auto-tune on songs r hop on someone record...Shout outs to my Boy Tsemaye for sending me this link.....TRU FUCKERY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment