Thursday, October 1, 2009

Live from the 40

Yo my first blog and I just gotta tell yall im hype...No more shackles on my feet from Facebook...im stepping my game up. Shoutout to Fatima....for telling me bout this. Anyway for all my NY/ Westchester folks...yall kno about the craziest bus in the world..aka the 40. Ive seen more shit on this bus then walkin thru the mental ward @ MV hosptial...But today was some true fuckery. How im sitting on the bus and this (excuse my spanish) Nigger on the fone dumb loud...Talking about how he gonna cut dudes up and throw his boy body in the hudson river...and how he gonna chop some dude in the throat...or even how he was gonna shoot someone if they touched his ass. Soo im sitting next too HEad...i mean Alyssa and she tellin him 2 talk louder like..omg stfu lol but um yeah ...once again live from the 40 bus!!!

1 comment: