Monday, October 5, 2009

Live from the 40

BAM!! y'all thought iw as gonna forget...Live from the 40 bus...smhhh shit never changes yo. Imma bring up an old story i wont forget neither will you. I memba one time me and my boy Glen was on the bus going to the galleria or whatever...and we sitting in the worse part of the bus...THE MIDDLE....the middle is the worse because 1) its mad tight 2) the seats r mad tight 3) the pole might b the most annoying thing on a bus..besides the pole they put in the back of the bus...where the 3 seats are so that only one person can seat there...anyhoo we on the bus and some creepy guy keeps staring at me rubbing the seat in front of us..mind you we just passed Concordia college on the Express bus so...this gonna be a very akward trip. Now the guy is looking at me with his creepy lazy eye rubbing the chair and my first reaction is to laugh ..in which i do and he proceeds to curse me out for the next 15 minutes ....smh now lately the 40 bus aint been popping but today i noticed some fuckery.. Some chick sitting next 2 me was texting so being nosy i was reading them and she was talking bout me....lol wtf im famous!! but on the real tho she was popped...that's why she sat in the back of the bus....in the corner ...against the window with her roach kicks and peewee braids that with the hair she got on the ave...along with her Hampion hoodie...notice there's no C...lol anyhoo i was bumping my i pod dumb loud cuz i was lonely as usual and this dude came on the bus eating a double cheeseburger 2 snack wraps and what smelt like Doritos...anyhooo i was definitely hungry after that looool ..so i was knocking and i look 2 my left and this dude with no headphones is knocking rite along with me...i felt like i made a friend without any words being said...lool bah im off for the night still got this speech to work on...its gonna be the best i ever had!!

No comments:

Post a Comment