Friday, October 23, 2009

IM backk!!!

Hey guys I’m back. Some people been asking me why I stopped it’s about that time for mid-terms so ive been in the books. NOOOT idk I cant seem to study I’ve never been able 2 since I was young idk bout yall but studying is ass and a waste of time. Ne hoo topic of the day: Girls who wear uggs in when its hot outside and girls who shouldn’t wear leggings. Why do women wear uggs when its 80 outside. Uggs are made of sheepskin so for all you animal lovers out there they kill sheep for your uggs!! And I know yall care cuz im sick of seeing people saving the damn black sheep on Farmville on Facebook. Lol. Anyways though people really we need to stop they might be comfortable but u don’t see dudes wearing sweats outside when its 80. I know yall feet must be musty as hell too because uggs r suppose 2 keep your feet warm and if its warm outside and even warmer insider…smhhhh @ ya smelly ass toes ladies. Also men if u own uggs your gay idgaf.
Topic number 2: Girls who wear leggings. Now I like observing women in leggings It gives u the x-ray vision that you always wish you had lol, but there always those girls who take it too damn far. Now if you’re a Obese person you…should …not...stretch your leggings…then they become stretchies and I make fun of you with my group of friends. You should…NOT!! Wear short skirts that can show us what color panties u have …especially if you have ass going in 12 different directions. Its not CUTE!!! And stop it before I beat u…with a beef jerky stick smhh…and too the skinny skinny girls (usually white) stop! Just stop! When u wearing leggings…or in your case Legs…and u still have no ass , no shape, no back bump it sad. At WCC ive witness girls with calves bigger than they thighs ive seen one girl whose leg was literally connected to her pelvis…it was very evident she had no ass.and when I mean no…I mean her ass was a leg..smhh STOP!!! I got more stories from the 40 bus tho…till another time Peace <<3333.

Wait im not done…and im also tired of Italians and Indian people using the word nigga like its nothing im bout 2 punch paisan ova here in his pepperoni linguini eye and this curry mashing faggot next 2 me… smhh!! PEACE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment