Monday, October 12, 2009

LUNDES! NOCHE!! FUTBOL!!

First i must say GO JETS!!! Now i understand its Hispanic History Month and I love my Hispanic brothers and sisters. But really this is overdone. You started the show with obama doing some bullshit speech about HHM (Hispanic history month). OK that's cool, but now you have Marc Anthony who is a part time owner of the Dolphins singing the National Anthem @ the game? I don't remember this happening last MNF game just saying that was in October too. If we gonna celebrate HHM then when the Superbowl comes around in February on the 10th. We should also celebrate black history month as well. Its only fair in my opinion.I think thought what killed me is that they putting mad Spanish commercials..YESSS BRAYLON EDWARDS SCORREEEED!! i hope during the superbowl they have some Dr. Miracle commercials just saying thats all. Most people wont see it as a big deal but it is.. especially since there isn't even that many Spanish players in the NFL compared to the African-American players...its not even close actually lol. But yeahh i just needed to talk about that PEEACEEEEE <<<<33333

No comments:

Post a Comment