Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Maze Daze

Welcome to The center of the human mind
Look too your right and guess what you'll find
The eyes for they see all I kno
and these have been through a lot like a G.I joe
they tend to hang droopy and stressed ya kno
more like my body man starting to lose all hope
as we continue thru the maze and daze
watch as you be amazed of from all
my senses
See as we travel down the human spine, fine
we reach the legs
which helps me to drive
drive for dream
and drive for a vision
drive for a life
without those ambitions
I guess young Clark
having one of those days
too bad no one there
to take me outta this daze
As we scale the tower the
that we call shoulder blades
we climb inside and start tearing straight at the brain
But don't get lost now cuz its a strange maze
more like a labyrinth keeps you strained and deranged
Mine's works and keeps up with the changing days
Darwin says u gotta adapt 2 stay in the game
the weak are gone and the strong survive
so why i feel like im up on my last lifeline
damn they say Malcolm man you too deep
maybe im too shallow and yall just waist deep
or maybe im too nice just stomp ya feet
cuz its happen before now im dying in the streets
laid out flat man no one to help me

damn what the fuck this aint my storyy
always told that i would grow up strong
but no one wrote the book on how 2 stay up strong... and keep the glory
I guess im finish im totally beat see
My my my this poem is so crazy
and better yet my Flow is so amazing
but im im dying breed no applause for me baby...

No comments:

Post a Comment