Saturday, August 14, 2010

The Commission



Had mad fun last night but i have to admit a lot of people are fake as shit. I think between Jon, Clayon, Tsemaye and I we promoted the open crib hard body mad people hit us up and then no one came. These probably be the same people who always complain every weekend about how there is never anything going on. Not only did we have a grill running with steak, burgers, and hot dogs, but we had chips sodas, some music and mad bottles of liquor. Despite me being the first one 2 K.O (i only had 2 hrs of rest and i was already tired" we was popping bottles last night. Fake people came out in droves the second we posted a picture of us with the bottles poppin, once again people are fake as shit. We had people flake but my boys always got my back the Commission as we like to call it is always a team. You got some of the funniest, smartest and ignorant people in the world, but i respect them all because they like my little family. All together tho we adapted and had fun even gave my boy Charles a cake for everything he does for us, now thats love. If you ass wasn't there oh well to bad for you, but if you gonna talk about how you aint do nothing this weekend then shut up because 120 Pelham road was live last night.

p.s Henny with hypno aka the Green Hulk is dangerous but taste great.

No comments:

Post a Comment