Sunday, July 11, 2010

Progession of Truth

Misguided youth abandon for false truths.
Lies told by the government left us all aloof.
My role as a black man leaves us endangered and targeted by spoofs
To tell the truth im lost in the white mans world
Children raising Children my Generation is on the fritsz
Why you 20 years old and you on your 2nd kid?
Lost words forever gone in a young black man vocabulary
Stay in School, Father and You can strive to be a black president.
Sling Drugs, Tatted up and Womanize women
those are the popular decision we leave to the women
The same Women who hate our Men who make the decisions.
Uplift our spirits be real to us women
Instead you attract to groupies and tend to hate on Nigga
Try 2 avoid that word but it seem to fit in that sentence
Steady probing my head for the right equation to this vision
Stay in School Malcolm..and stay clean cut..
BUT why am i second choice 2 a these bad boy chumps?
Too many lost women looking for a father figure
TV expose them to the thug side so they got star studded vision
They probably tuned me out when they saw my title
Its ok tho there more inside of me, i got the heart of a lion
Blessed but never cocky, humble but at times it gets rocky
Now tell me about yourself will you comment if i told you i sold poppies?
Never did never will im my own bred of the real deal
I can quote myself for days doesnt mean i'll get a deal
Move steady and stay focus follow me im loyal
Now go away children you been following too long im worried.

No comments:

Post a Comment