Monday, July 12, 2010

Can You Handle?

Oh Soyou think no one can handle you
How many Men Have you dated to feel that way?
The way you swing your hips I can tell who was digging you
Street type boy, no man, just age
swag increase cuz he was tatted with a chain, earrings and some gucci shoes,
You just played right into his game,
You like them types dont you though,
thought he can be your lil thug prince
He mistreated you so "no one could handle you since"
Mr. Sincere moved in and tried 2 humble your awareness
Snakes move in silence you were confused, isnt it amazing?
Years of horrible relationships, I cant expect for you to realize the real
You made those choices yet you blame those for the bed you laid ..still
No one can handle you?
Nah your mistaken boo I can handle you
but you choose to deal with you.
the insecurities form from the Prince Thugga dude
Its alright say a prayer for you wretched torn soul
The grass is green if you water it some more.

I know most people dont have a acct so they cant comment but send me a DM or email or tweet me i enjoy the comments. Honestly

Twitter: @iKilledBambimom
Email: Mclark_1127@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment