Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Misunderstood

Misunderstood feels so lonely but sounds so right

Too many emotions embrace my everyday life
Misunderstood in a life full of the understood
my psyche is twisted
like the metals thrown into a fissure
no medal for uniqueness im my own failure
maybe its the stress of school
or my unorthodox ways
i flip devour and piece together the craziest of rhymes
yet i can barely control the simplest of times
I embrace the conflict of other looking for a tunnel
to channel the inner anger that rages within
quick temper sharp tongue
i can cut daggers through you mind in less than three words
I feel like a dying breed of a monolithic species
im breaking apart at the seams
im pouring out liquids
Misunderstood. yeah that sounds good
We all claim that we don't know the meaning of life
I found that we all live lies and life is one
When i go to defend my friends
i feel left and abandon
Misunderstood yeah that sounds good
Its as if im soooooo far from home
the home that all call...home
Im in a danger zone, im thirsty for blood
i seek conflict anger and amazement
yet i cant lock down the source of the pain
that seeps like a meandering creek through a wood less forest maze
my heart is on E im running outta love
Im low on trust i need a must a will a CAN i promise
a promise to be my friend through thick and thin
but friendships today are like yesterdays condoms,just throw them in a bin
walking the tightrope we call life the wind is thin
it slices at the membrane and tears within
i ramble on in unrecognizable sentences
each word is connected its some strange twist
Im tired of hearing peoples problem
fuck it dont come to me
i doing me for now im who cares whose listening
My advice consider it deaded...
i rather have 1 best friend than 4 who are partime seasonal friends
So with that in mind
My psyche is twisted
Misunderstood in a life full of the understood
Too many emotions embrace my everyday life

Yet Misunderstood feels soo damn lonely but fuck who cares i'll just be a Misunderstood.

1 comment:

  1. "but friendships today are like yesterdays condoms,just throw them in a bin"--lets gooo!

    ReplyDelete