Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Desire

Desire Desire Desire
Oh sweet Desire

Runs thru my veins even though my chest is so shallow
It runs through my dream of an everlasting scene
Then comes upon a scene that makes me moan and scream
If life was so important why am I a mortal
Friends who use to support you
Cant even be resourceful
Im tired of being the one who tried
While everyone else is the one who strives
Tired of a false dream of make-believes and false-belief
I wanna dream big and accomplish shit
Desire Desire
Oh Sweet Desire

I yearn for your everlasting touch
The breath of desire cools my every nerve
Tingles my toes and brings red from the bone
Desire Desire
Oh Sweet Desire

You hear the moans of the crying who go unfed
I feel the beat cant you hear it....... discreet
Its one with your soul and torn from your heart
It wraps itself in a cloak
And disguises itself
Its feels scared and worried
But Desire for me ..well it just needs to hurry
Desire Desire
Oh sweeet Desire

.....
.....
Run Through My Veins and make me One Again

No comments:

Post a Comment