Sunday, July 18, 2010

ABCs of Life

Amazing day or so it may seem
Because i feel the same way i didn’t before this dream
Cancerous dream corrupting my mind
Destroying the mold i cast from my eyes
Enveloped my brain cast away my shame im so lost today
Forget my shame...
God help me for I don’t know where to go im stuck in this
House where no place to go
I pray for someone to give me a chance
Jenny Craig don’t do miracles so i guess im dead
Kill myself from inner hatred and fall to my knees cuz
Love got me wasted
My My My do i wish i could fly and go to the heavens and just sleep on the clouds
Never has a mortal been so ravaged by heartache
Open wounds filled with salt
PAIN GO AWAY
Question of the day should i leave or should i stay
Run to the mountains where the kids go and play rivers of the Moon tides of the day
Same ol story somethings never change...
Tell me something new about this life i live because im open to discussion if it means my heart mends
Understand my guilt ..or is it just pain if you don’t understand this puzzle you’ll never get the maze
Vindictive metaphors are just silly name games i cant be confused nor defeated by a simple old mage
Why cant this poem be so simple because life is hard and you gotta catch my symbols
X. could stand be a relationship or...U and Me...but X isn’t what i want to be
Y and I put in these situations see you never really felt the two sides of me and if you did then tell me why you never tried to see me thought to the other side. Long road of life followed along by the ages overgrowth of knowledge and streams of wisdom why am I here for? To listen to music.. follow your heart and listen to you soul read between the lines and you could comfort all. No need for bullshit friends and maybe niggas. I need a full circle of Yes man friends and Excellent niggas Cuz when you down and out and we can’t find the light depend on ya friends and they gonna steer you right...if you followed for this long then u must've got my riddle

Z to A y’all still my niggas

No comments:

Post a Comment