Monday, October 11, 2010

In the Clouds

I look up into the clouds
I picture you and I
The dark clouds form around my eyes
I cry because the storm is above the lies
False sense of reality had me scarred from thighs to my eyes
Never wil i know true love because i was blinded by your heart
Lies and cheats where do i start
Omega to Alpha End to beginning
too many thoughts cloud my inner thinking
Curse the line from up in the clouds
Im left standing here fertizling the ground with my cries.
Screaming out to boundless heavens and endless depths
Im alone in this world, so im asking whats next?
Die by this sword or take my final test
life is so short who cares if i stunt?
Never realize your most cherished when you rope is too short.
So dead by 24 i lived my life off of hope
the last of my kind the last breath of fresh hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment