Monday, February 15, 2010

Like the Chambers on a Pistol.

"My friends rotate like the chambers on a pistol shoot one out guarantee i wont miss em." -- Malcolm Clark
So often as i go through life, ive seen my friends change constantly throughout the years. I realize i have only 2-3 good friends in this life a bunch of people i need 2 fill my social appetite. You know I found that people are in your life for seasons, their more like stepping stones that led you to find someone or something greater in life. So often though friends do become enemies, and thats when things can often get dirty. The person you once told your secrets to, shared moments, and even fought for, is the person who tells your secrets, ruins your moments, and gets people 2 fight you. Its shame but its just another thing we as humans have to go through. My idea is if your enemy expect to be crushed, i don't have mercy against those who have nothing productive or positive to say to me. Honestly to quote one of my favorite movies all of times "The Godfather" -- "I don't feel I have to wipe everybody out, Tom. Just my enemies." If you get on my bad side dont expect to get back on the good. Once you turn your back on me your gone forever, i dont forget, i'll forgive but people who forget tend to have history repeat itself. But thats another topic for another blog.

P.S im back !

No comments:

Post a Comment