Thursday, September 16, 2010

"Heartbreak"

Long day at school just got off work
Heading to the crib moms made some jerk
Look at my phone 10 message from her
Love my life right now look at my smirk
Everything was never this way hardship of course
Take you back 6 years when I was just 14 of course
Had a bad chick by any standards who was down for my team
Loved her crazy some would call it puppy love like
Hit the AOL chat we was sending smileys full of love
And my mind would go crazy when she called the house phone for fun
Months went by and things began to slow
I can feel the vibe between us was really getting cold
Suddenly one day her sister hit up my phone
Yo girl got a problem with her heart
She got a hole the size of a quarter
Shaped liked a dart, it hurt me
Shame to see that she might pass away
The girl of my dreams has finally past away
Shame that she slipped right before my eyes
Young kid could do much but cry
Days of me and my pillow just to get by
Weeks go bye and then months
Till one day im chillin with a silly flow
Message pops up and says “hey how you been”
Surprised im like whose this what kind of joke are you playing
She reply’s “it’s me don’t you care that I’m alive”
Silly girl played tricks like a dog now my mind is on fire
She was never dead just wanted 2 see if I was a liar
I gave her my heart and she burned me with cold fire
So never can I take seriously a girl who complains about life
My heart been leaking like an oil spill no gap to stop my life
Story untold now it comes too light
A smile on my face 6 years later
because I knew I’d be iight

No comments:

Post a Comment